[aida] Chrome and Safari did NOT find the Aida Context

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat May 8 11:54:10 CEST 2010


Hi,
S> I did not solve the problem yet, but I have done a very ugly workaround:
S> printWebPageFor: aRequest
S> | ctx |
S> ctx := self findCreateOrSerializeContextFor: aRequest.
S> ctx  isNil 
S> ifTrue: [aRequest headers fields removeKey: 'X-REQUESTED-WITH'.

now i checked, my problem is different because in my case ctx is never
nil and all requests are executed. Actually they come in in the
sequence they are supposed to. Have to try Chrome and Safari.

Anyway I got my problem worked around by just changing the sequence in
which components are updated.

Completely mysterious: Imagine one method updates the model, then
three components of the web page are ajax updated, each reflecting the
same aspect of a model in a different way. One of them (WebGrid)
doesn't reflect the change if it's updated first.

Put that on my todo list, I spent too much time on this already.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net



More information about the Aida mailing list