[aida] Chrome and Safari did NOT find the Aida Context

Smalltalk smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Fri May 7 00:00:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

I did not solve the problem yet, but I have done a very ugly workaround:
printWebPageFor: aRequest
| ctx |
ctx := self findCreateOrSerializeContextFor: aRequest.
ctx  isNil
ifTrue: [aRequest headers fields removeKey: 'X-REQUESTED-WITH'.
	ctx := self findCreateOrSerializeContextFor: aRequest.].

I know it is very ugly but is just for now, I'm still searching.

Regards,
Bruno

PS: anyway is still wrong. Because I execute the command then the page is
updated with the new value.
But if I click the button to execute the command again when the popup
windows is opened the main page returns to it's previous state.

For example I click "Change Name" button to change object name.
The popup arise I type 'First Name' and the page is updated correctly.
But if I click the command again when popup arise then the main page shows
the name previous to 'First Name'.