[aida] Chrome and Safari did NOT find the Aida Context
smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Thu May 6 15:44:12 CEST 2010
I have inserted a #halt in: WebApplication>>printWebPageFor:
In Mozilla (works ok) after push a button that open a popup, the halt order:
1. CTX 82900 (first context)
2. CTX 6394 (popup context)
3. CTX nil - but the context is obtained with: #findContextSameViewFor:
In Chrome (bug) after push a button that open a popup, the halt order:
1. CTX 16486 (first context)
2. CTX 65800 (popup context)
3. CTX nil - here at #findCreateOrSerializeContextFor:, [aRequest isAjaxRequest] answer true and the context is NIL.
I think the order of the Ajax request is ok.
More information about the Aida