[aida] We are running a special Smalltalk GSoC website!

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Apr 1 14:03:41 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

Anyone willing to port it to Squeak/Pharo? Probably not much to port,
because it relies on Sport, but anyway.

But I need to sync Aida and Scribo to Squeak first, because I did a lot
of new stuff during developing that GSoC site. This was actually also
one of the reasons why I went to develop it, that is, to experiment and
put new ideas also to Aida and Scribo.

Janko