[aida] tested AidaWeb in upcoming Squeak 4.1 release

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Apr 1 13:58:16 CEST 2010

Hi Herbert, Bruno,

It seems that popups don't work well on Safari, because we have many
reports from GSoC users about problems with popups. Any help here is
greatly appreciated. I just don't have time, nor knowledge, how to debug
on Safari. Is there something like FireBug  too?

About popup causing crollbars to disappear, this problem is solved
thanks to help from Nico and it will come to forthcoming 6.1.

About 401 at some ajax requests, I experienced that recently by myself
too while working on ajaxified validation support. It could be related
to your one's too.