[aida] SqueakSource repository

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Jan 15 15:28:47 CET 2008

Nicolas,

 > My SqueakSource repository dedicated to AIDA/Web is finally up :
 > http://mc.bioskop.fr. It is a public write repository, and anyone can
 > register projects related to Aida.
 >
 > The Squeak port of AIDA/Web and AIDA/Scribo will be developped here,
 > but the stable releases will still be on http://www.squeaksource.com.

Very good, now Aida has its development home, for a Squeak version,
while for a VW is Cincom Store while for Gemstone maybe also your one?
So far it is on http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/Aida...

I already registered myself while moving mcz-s is not possible currently
due to the SqueakSource unavailability.

Maybe just few corrections, to be consistent with a project on SqueakSource:

	- AIDA/Web, not Aida/web as a project name
	- capitalized Aida in project's url