[aida] Aida logo proposals - second round

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jan 14 17:45:49 CET 2008

Dirk Verleysen wrote:
> What about the first one with the colors ot the swazoo logo ?

I think that Aida logo shouldn't be too similar to Swazoo one, because
those two projects don't have the same origin. I'm also trying to
convince Seasiders to adopt Swazoo as preferred choice. Too close logos
therefore won't be a good idea and would send a wrong signal, IMHO.

But for footer of your websites the same color would be just perfect, I
know ;)

Janko