[aida] Aida logo proposals - second round

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jan 14 17:12:56 CET 2008

Dear all,

Nadja prepared a second round of logo proposals and you are invited to
look and comment them: http://www.aidaweb.si/logo/proposals.html.

I have a good feeling that now are close to the final logo. Specially
the first logo was immediately my favorite. Actually all designs with
linden leaf are nice looking. Let we once have a leaf for a symbol
instead of those O'Reily animals ;)

Interesting designs are also those with stylistic A, while these with a
bird (raven?) are a bit too unfriendly for my taste. probably because of
recalling a raven and its meaning.

What do you think about?