[aida] Squeak stability (was Squeak code .. on the Web)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Jan 8 00:20:35 CET 2008

Salut François,

Thanks for the tip and I just managed to install that RemoteFrameBuffer
(aka VNC), after quite some pain and pragmatic patching of it but it
works now. Also, tahe wiki page is not helpfull much but it confuses it
even more. Installing just RemoteFrameBuffer from SqueakMap is enough.

AidaBrowser is running now headless, with VNC viewer open and I'll see
if it will survive the night. So far it crashed every night!