[aida] Aida use case

Søren Skogstad Nielsen skogstadnielsen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:23:13 CET 2015

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-M2BaG11tN0M/VPWk_CNi3XI/AAAAAAAAAHY/a4mlwI9aDA8/s1600/worlds.png>

Hi Hilaire
Thanks for your interest in the PicturesInYourHead app !
Here is a single screen shot where the user is caught populating his
library with an Interactive fiction story.
More screenshots can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PicturesInYourHead/
A screencast video will show up later in this facebook group.
The project uses the AIDA 6.0 Dolphin Version. Ported by Bruno Buzzi
Brasesco I should say I am very thankfull to Bruno for this work :-)
And to Janko for the AIDA platform of course!
The combined editor/presenter is written in Dolphin 6.03.
In the following link you will find a lot of instruction videos which
presents the facillities.
of the editor part.
http://picturesinyourhead.vpweb.dk/Vejledninger-og-videoer.html
Video 3 and video 7 presents many of the facillities. Video 0 presents
principles and exerpts of three interactive fiction stories.

Concerning the architecture I forgot to mention that I created a proxy
layer between the Dolphin generated windows and views and the channels to
the browser.
This Idea turned out to work very well.
Many regards
Søren