[aida] installing AidaWeb 6.7 in VW8

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Jan 10 11:53:55 CET 2015

Hi Bob,

I didn't try installing on VW8 yet, but I heard somewhere that Sport
portability layer is missing there (it was present by default in older
VW7.x). Also I currently don't have VW8 on hand to test by myself.

Maybe this can help:
 - install Sport manually from Store, then Swazoo, then Aida, all
   latest version
 - or try with VW7.10 or earlier.

Hope this help

Dne 10. 01. 2015 02:07, piše Robert Calco:
> Having difficulty installing AidaWeb in VW8 PUL via the CinCom public
> Store, mainly with Swazoo and Sport dependencies. Are there known issues
> trying to load the latest AidaWeb in VW8?
>
> --
> *Bob Calco*

Aida/Web