[aida] ZURB Foundation CSS framework supported

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Oct 30 12:30:57 CET 2012

Dne 29. 10. 2012 12:48, piše Geert Claes:

> Could you describe what needs to be done to add/update libraries like
> Foundation because I just noticed that Foundation has been upgraded to 3.2
> now.  Does WebMethodLibImporter also work for Pharo images or is that only
> VW?

To update such a library you just run the script which should by
convention be put in a class comment of the library:

  WebMethodLibImporter default
     baseUrl: '/foundation';
     library: 'ZURBFoundationLibrary';
     package: 'AidaCSSFrameworks';
     import: 'http://foundation.zurb.com/files/foundation-3.2.0.zip'

This will in few seconds download, unpack .zip and upgrade all resource
methods together with map in the library.

To add a new library just prepare such a script in advance an run it. It
will create the class and all necessary methods in desired package by
you. Don't forget to put then this script in a class comment.

For now it works on VW only (and on Linux only, it needs wget and
unzip). I'm just preparing a release of interim Aida 6.5.1, let me see
if LibraryImporter can be ported at this occasion too.

Aida/Web