[aida] Twitter Bootstrap

Geert Claes geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:29:42 CEST 2012

Janko Mivšek wrote
> What are the differences between those two? Can they use the same CSS
> classes? If so, it would be preety simple to use, just #ensure the other
> library and a whole CSS frameworks will change for your app!

Difference, well they are  competing solutions
<http://techcrunch.com/2012/06/29/zurb-launches-foundation-3-to-take-on-twitters-bootstrap-framework>
.  Mind you, both are not just CSS as they rely on some JavaScript too and
Zurb's Foundation uses the CSS3 extention  Sass <http://sass-lang.com>   or
SCSS which looks better than standard CSS.

Not sure how Aida does it but I know Bootstrap places the JavaScript files
at the end of the files to speed up loading.