[aida] Twitter Bootstrap

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:10:46 CEST 2012

> One more question: where to put them, as an extension/override of
> WebElement in BootstrapLibrary? WebElement has too many methods already,
> it would be really good to put them somewhere else.

I guess that in WebElement and their subclasses is the natural side from
user perspective, indeed I don't know the Aida's internal implementation.
Sure somebody know more than me this answer.

> Naming is another question: #beStripped or just #stripped? twBeStripped
> or tbStripped seems too ugly to me .... I'm actively avoiding such
> namespacing for classes, so I really don't like to make the code even
> more dirty with namespacing the methods too.

Yes, I know than namespaces are avoided in methods, and since that you
rarely adding methods to WebElement whereas you are developing an app
(generating a collision of names), omiting namespace seem good. And omit
"be" too :)

> > #beStriped
> >    self class: #'table-striped'
> >
> > my 2 cents.
> >
> > Regards.
> >
> > PS: I have not had time to take a look at yet to Aida and Scribo.
>
> So we will to the best that Aida will be even more worth trying when
> you'll have time ;)

:)