[aida] Twitter Bootstrap

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:05:20 CEST 2012

Hi Juanko.

One sugestion, IMHO is a good idea wrapping css classes into extension
methods, like "e table beStriped" or "e table tbBeStriped" (Tb for
TwitterBootstrap). First, TB developers can to change named of css classes
then you decrease the impact  needed in the image to adapt. Second, you can
used autocomplete in the image to find these wrapped methods.

#beStriped
   self class: #'table-striped'

my 2 cents.

Regards.

PS: I have not had time to take a look at yet to Aida and Scribo.