[aida] WebStaticServer serves everything

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Oct 4 13:17:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

now that my WebStaticServer is working I noticed that it serves just
everything from the folder the image is in.

On one hand this is nice as it saves a lot of work, on the other hand,
if I know the name of my Smalltalk image WebStaticServer will happily
offer it for download if I enter the correct URL.

Is there a canonical way to deal with this or do I have to modify
WebStaticServe>>resourceFor: to keep my private files private?
Easiest would be to just prepend a subfolder (like /static) to the URL
and keep my static files in there.

Any opinion or guidance welcome.

Cheers

Herbert