[aida] Mysterious problem only Firefox, only hosted Server no clue how to solve

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Nov 14 14:42:04 CET 2012

Hi Janko,

Am 13.11.2012 23:29, schrieb Janko Mivšek:

thanks a lot. Shall I use Wireshark on the server (text only) or on the
client?

Anyway, important things first, so I replaced the buttons with links
which works and I wrote a Selenium test which tests this several times
and ran it on three computers simultaneously for an hour. Not a single
failure.

As tedious as it is to write a Selenium test for a dynamic webapp as big
is the confidence you get out of them. BTW the Hetzner Vserver performs
well, around 10% user CPU from top.

So the pressure is away and  tonight I'll check what you suggested.
Because before I tried to put these buttons elsewhere and could not get
rid of the problem.

Cheers

Herbert