[aida] Using Raphael JS Grapics Library with AIDA

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Nov 9 11:35:53 CET 2012

Hi,
> Aida have few good examples so share any you have.
> Also interested in AidaCharts on Aida 6.5
>
> Edgar

AidaCharts is depending on Protochart by deensoft. This companies
homepage has vanished from the net. And Protochart depends on Prototype
and afaik Aida switched to JQuery, though Prototype has been updated
quite recently. So I assume there will be no AidaCharts in current Aida
except one based on Raphael + g.Raphael. But someone has to do that
work, preferably keeping the API.

I replied in private with a lot of attachments.

Cheers,

Herbert