[aida] Aida 6.4 problem with Ajax HTML5 based application

Martin Polák nigol at nigol.cz
Tue Jul 31 16:49:10 CEST 2012

Main problem on my server is now really limited memory resources, so I have approx. 70 MB free ram for running Aida image, so memory got filled really fast. But your advice with AIDASite default releaseApplicationState helped and memory is free now. But it doesn't start automatically, so is there some magic to start it automatically (let's say every 12 hrs)?

Thanks
Martin