[aida] Script resource URL

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jul 23 19:43:07 CEST 2012

Nice to hear that you find newer Aida features demonstrated in ToDo
example useful and I certainly like to hear more about your experience
and specially about what would you like to see more on Ajax/HTML5/smart
components front. Here I'd like to work more in the future.

About Facebook, you are using an OpenID support to login to FB?

I'm otherwise just working on mobile web app. Exploring the oportunity
to add better support in Aida for such apps, based on jQuery Mobile
framework. A demo is also coming soon :)