[aida] Script resource URL

Martin Polák nigol at nigol.cz
Mon Jul 23 18:58:17 CEST 2012

Janko,

great news, MethodLibrary sounds good. My application is almost done. It is very simple app for my wife (and maybe others too) to track her monthly spending. One can login through Facebook, so no need for registration and other boring stuff. I'm doing this app to learn more Aida and catch it's spirit. As I know Seaside relatively good, I must say, that Aida impressed me. Even it's philosophy, that every object has his unique URI and it's approach to make dynamic HTML5 JS application (my app is that kind, yours ToDo example helped much :)). So keep up good work. I would be happy, if I can help more with Aida, but I have very little free time currently. I'm employee, together I'm studying university and I have family too. So it's hard to find some time, but I will try to contribute time to time with small improvements (something like translating calendar widget and so on).

Martin

23. 7. 2012 v 12:07, Janko Mivšek: