[aida] Testing Ajaxified Aida Apps with Selenium

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Jul 23 16:02:46 CEST 2012

Am 23.07.2012 12:15, schrieb Janko Mivšek:

Hi Janko,

yes I think we don't want selenium because it is a lot of manual work
each time one changes the site. I use it anyway because it helps a lot
but I don't want to write a second selenium script.

So a question:

is there something like a Web client in Swazoo?

Because I've dusted off my recording of HTTP requests and responses and
can save them to disk.  I'm hesitant to just fire the recorded requests
at Aida from within the image.  I want to fire them from a second image
and compare the responses to the recorded HTTP responses.

Squeak has a WebClient package but using that wouldn't be portable.

Cheers,

Herbert