[aida] URL duplicates (was Tutorial bug with preferedUrl?)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Jan 27 19:32:50 CET 2012

Hi Bobo,

S, Robert Calco piše:

> You must have been right, because adding modifying actionAdd to:
>
> ADemoAddressApp>>actionAdd
> self observee parent addAddress: self observee.
> *self site urlResolver changeToPreferedURL: self observee.*
> self redirectToView: #main.
>
> ...works; but I don't understand why there would have been a duplicate
> conflict.

When you were redirected to empty address form, Aida needed an URL
already and because you didn't have a chance to enter surname yet, a
duplicate situation occurred.

> Incidentally, the update to the tutorial page lost the formatting for
> code samples, such that nearly all of them show no indenting (most lines
> in code samples start at col 0).

Yes, that damn TinyMCE editor doesn't edit preformated text corectly and
loosing spaces. I'm just raw editing raw HTML to restore formatting...

Janko

Aida/Web