[aida] Tutorial bug with preferedUrl?

BobCalco bobcalco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:57:59 CET 2012

Oh, I omitted to mention that I dispensed with the '.html' part in the
tutorial. So my preferedUrl looks like:

preferedUrl
  ^ '/address/', self surname

Also, I note there is a mismatch between parts of the tutorial that
use surname and parts that use lastName. I opted for surname all the
way through in my implementation.

:)

- Bob