[aida] ERP

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Jan 13 14:36:31 CET 2012

Hi Pablo,

S, Pablo Digonzelli piše:

> Hi,  I am interesting to develop ERP like applications with smalltalk. I
> want a web enable interface . Some one have been doing this kind of
> applications with aida framework?

I have accounting/bookkeeping for my company done with Aida. This is
also an experimental project for me, to test new approaches towards
"Accounting for Dummies":) That is: as simple yet complete and
understandable as possible for an average user, no deep bookkeeping
knowledge needed. And "one-click" everything. As preparing a yearly
preport for instance.

But as I said this Aida/Fin is experimental and currently not prepared
for the market. Probably will never be because I'm otherwise not working
on that field.

> TIA
>
> --
> *Ing. Pablo Digonzelli *
> Software Solutions
> IP-Solutiones SRL
> 25 de Mayo 521
> Email: pdigonzelli na softsargentina.com
> pdigonzelli na gmail.com
> Cel: 543815751016

Aida/Web