[aida] Aida 6.4 problem with Ajax HTML5 based application

Martin Polák nigol at nigol.cz
Sun Aug 5 20:11:33 CEST 2012

Hi list,

it's me again :). After solved my previous problem with memory and saving (hourly snapshot and nightly cleans are working well for me now :)), I found another problem probably related with nightly cleans. Imagine user had worked with application at evening and after that suspended computer without closing browser and resume work at morning (in meantime Aida did AIDASite>>>nighlyCleanup which discarded user's session). So user click on some AJAX link and that fires debugger (session and so on cannot be found). This is not problem on development image, but in my deploy image it leads to Pharo immediately quit (because GUI is suspended as I'm using -vm-display-null on server). Is there some more "inteligent" handling of this I'm not aware of?

Thanks
Martin