[aida] Fwd: Re: Comparison of Aida/Web, Seaside and Iliad web frameworks

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Jun 28 11:38:29 CEST 2011

Come on… We all know Janko is biased, and the comparison reflects that.
But it is not like he wants to take over the world and kill Seaside.
Well… maybe he wants, but there is still no reason to get upset. :-)

I have only tried Seaside, choosing that framework since it is the
“default” one to use for Smalltalk web development. At least the
comparison made me aware of Iliad, and had me rediscover Aida. But even
if I now have more knowledge, I am more confused than ever.

We need some small reports, from various sources, comparing the
strengths and weaknesses of the frameworks. Creating a collaborative
to-do-list application might be a good reference case.