[aida] Maybe a bug in DelimitedFile?

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Mon Jun 27 12:55:05 CEST 2011

I don't know really but in readFrom the implementation is:
readFrom: aFilenameString
	"read a delimited file and convert content to object representation in 'records' collection"
	| stream |
	self filename: aFilenameString asFilename.

asFilename probably should be asFileName
at least in String there is not asFilename
but in SpFileName

I do  not know which one is meant here but just taking a
String gives an error

Regards
Friedrich

--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus