[aida] Aida comprehensive documentation: a newbie experience

Nicolas Petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:21:38 CEST 2011

Le lundi 25 juillet 2011 à 08:45 -0500, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas a
écrit :
> Hi,
>
> El 24/07/11 01:55, Geert Claes escribió:
> > Just out of curiosity, you seem to have tossed up between Seaside and AIDA,
> > what about Iliad?
>
> Documentation on Iliad seems even less comprehensive and addressed
> towards experienced people so I don't even try Illiad.

Sorry to hear that. I think Iliad has a simple API. What part of the doc
seemed addressed toward experienced people?

>  Concepts between
> Aida and Illiad seem pretty similar

There are some important differences though. Anyway I still follow this
ML closely and we're always in discussion with Janko about new stuff in
Aida/Iliad and ways to implement them.

Cheers,
Nico

>  and I'm curious about why Nicolas
> let their role as a core developer of Aida and went for its own
> framework. ¿Why the ideas of Illiad could no be implemented in Aida?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Offray

Nicolas Petton
http://www.nicolas-petton.fr