[aida] Aida comprehensive documentation: a newbie experience

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Mon Jul 25 15:45:53 CEST 2011

Hi,

El 24/07/11 01:55, Geert Claes escribió:
> Just out of curiosity, you seem to have tossed up between Seaside and AIDA,
> what about Iliad?

Documentation on Iliad seems even less comprehensive and addressed
towards experienced people so I don't even try Illiad. Concepts between
Aida and Illiad seem pretty similar and I'm curious about why Nicolas
let their role as a core developer of Aida and went for its own
framework. ¿Why the ideas of Illiad could no be implemented in Aida?

Cheers,

Offray