[aida] error: 'Site with such host:ip:port combination not allowed!'

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Jan 21 12:20:48 CET 2011

Hi Sing,

On 20. 01. 2011 05:39, Ching de la Serna wrote:

> I made a test domain and app
>
> papoy _ Papoy new.
> papoy name: 'test papoy'.
>
> AIDASite newNamed: 'papoy'.
>
> After doit, I got the following *error: 'Site with such host:ip:port
> combination not allowed!'*
> What am I doing wrong?

You need to change the host/ip/port combo for existing site first,
because it is */*/8888, which efectivelly dones't allow any more site to
run. Do this:

  SwazooServer stop.
  (AIDASite named: 'aidademo')
    host: 'localhost' ip: 'localhost' port: 8888.

Now add your site and also setup its host/ip/port
  (AIDASite named: 'papoy')
    host: 'localhost' ip: 'localhost' port: 8000.
  SwazooServer start.

In this example you'll just change the port, while if you change
anything else, you need to put in your hosts file or DNS too.

This is otherwise explained on our docs page too:

	3. Adding a new site
	http://www.aidaweb.si/administrators-guide.html#h-5

Hope this helps