[aida] AIDA and Squeak trunk

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Jan 14 15:03:45 CET 2011

Hi Janko,

JM> I always catch such errors (non responsive Aida) by breakpoints in those
JM> three Swazoo points, therefore I propose you to go to the second and
JM> third step. It could be that bug is somewhere in response part of Swazoo.

again I stumbled over the instructions on the site which I read "Only
if halt in AidaSite is not reached proceed ...". Regarding my limited
time I choose not to do the following steps.

Anyway HTTPConnection>>interact throws Errors for:
GET /img/aidabannerjpg.jpg  Error: '** not valid -- use * instead'

Same for Get lightbox.js screen.css and other pictures and css

Common to all was an accept header */* (note the additional /)

Let me cut a long story short, I don't know what happened to Aida but
the attached png shows the change in Squeak that causes the problem.

How to proceed?

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net