[aida] AIDA and Squeak trunk

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Jan 10 13:13:26 CET 2011

Hi,

there was some discussion on Sueak dev about Aida not working in
latest trunk.

I can confirm it works up to update 10382 but stopped working around
Christmas. Also updating my app from 10382 to newer trunk images
failed.

The latter was caused due to some underscore assignments in
SwazooServerTest. Alas this only lets the update succeed but AIDA
still does not work.

I have a hunch, that the CSS (or imgs) of the header of the page is not
delivered properly. When the browser waits for the the (login) page to
be downloaded and I do a SwazooAida demoStop the page is displayed but
with missing styling for the page header. The actual login is
displayed properly.

Later I'll try with 6.2 beta.

Cheers,

Herbert                          mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net