[aida] Documentation, how to improve it?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Feb 25 11:48:03 CET 2011

On 25. 02. 2011 11:38, Nicholas Moore wrote:

> That's a great idea - maybe we should have a YouTube Aida/Web channel?

Super idea, let we do that! Anyone with a minute of time?

For the video it would be really nice if someone with good English
accent make it. Of course I can't remember anyone with better one than
is yours, Nicholas :)

We can of course help preparing together the scenarios for few such
videos. I'd start with emphasizing the Aida's biggest strength:
seamlessly integrated Ajax support, specially one in Aida 6.2...

FYI, with Friedrich we are working on basic but totally ajaxified CRUD
example, again to show the strengths for most basic but also most
frequent web app patterns.

Janko

> On Friday 25 Feb 2011 09:57:27 Geert Claes wrote:
>

>> Maybe it would be a better idea to start by creating short video's? A bit
>
>> like the Pharocasts or the video's James does (maybe James can do some
> AIDA
>
>> video tutorials?). Having someone explain things while showing it is a
> much
>
>> stronger message than just read it. Having said that, I do realize that
>
>> this does not work for all levels of detail but it is an idea to boost
> AIDA
>
>> :)
>

> --
>
> Nicholas Moore
>
> Skype: tsr_nicholas
>
> Check out my Blog <http://nicholasmoore.eu/blog.html>
>
> "Still Running - that I may die in good health"

Aida/Web