[aida] Documentation, how to improve it?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Feb 22 13:28:56 CET 2011

Dear Aiders,

The main remaining problem Aida has is documentation. See Christmas
wishes, see commentaries on mailing lists, docs, docs docs!

So, question is, how to improve Aida docs? How to approach that problem
and resolve it, having in mind that writing docs is not something we
technical people really like? I for instance know its importance but it
is much harder to convince myself to actually start writing it.

One possible path would be:

  1.someone start writing docs, directly on the Aida website,
  2.ask here questions and we will answer them
  3.collect answers on the Aida docs on website.

What do you think, is this a way to go?

Aida/Web