[aida] Erroo loading Aida6.2-final-2.mcz

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Feb 17 12:28:34 CET 2011

Ching,

It seems Squeakers changed rules of parsing symbols recently. But patch
is simple, just put in ampersands a symbol with underscore:

     choicesElement := (WebElement newClass: #'auto_complete')

I patched that and will be in next patch release, when some other
patches come too.

Thanks for reporting all those problems, that way we will really cleanup
Aida to work well on all dialects and platforms.

Janko