[aida] photos experiment

Ching de la Serna ching.dls at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 02:40:56 CET 2011

Hi,

Aida is such an amazing web framework but I am finding it difficult to
display photos. After failing to display images from my local disk, I
started anew with a clean ver6.2 with the hope that it might lead me
somewhere. Placing a jpeg file in my root directory, I had

e addImage: 'testimage.jpg' size: 100 at 200.

as it happened many times before, nothing was displayed but the browser
reports "waiting or localhost....". I then changed the code to:

e addImage: '*testimages.jpg*' size: 100 at 200.

making it *testimages*.jpg which cannot be found in my directory. Reloading
the page allowed the browser to finish *without *the "waiting for
localhost.." There is something going on and I don't know what it is.
Perhaps someone has an idea?

Thanks in advance.

ching de la serna