[aida] 6.2 tests

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Mon Feb 14 21:20:26 CET 2011

Excellent - I had not created the route explicitly to my blog site!

However the request subsequently failed here:

WebSession >>  printHTMLPageOn: aStream for: aRequest on: aWebSession
	 aRequest urlString = '/aidasession/ajax' ifTrue:

because the actual request urlString is: 'http://mysite/aidasession/ajax'.

I have changed that test to:
	(aRequest urlString containsSubstring: '/aidasession/ajax') ifTrue:

and everything works as desired.

Nicholas

--
Nicholas Moore
Skype: tsr_nicholas

Check out my Blog

"Still Running - that I may die in good health"