[aida] displaying photos or images

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Feb 11 15:41:31 CET 2011

Hi Ching,

I think you provided an Url without '/' at the start (and '\' intead of
'/'), so it is wrongly relative to Url of your current page. Add '/' to
the start of Url, so that it will be relative to the home directory,
which is where image was started:

	e addImage: '/photos/pap.jpg'

Also check if home directory is correct in your OS

	AIDASite default homeDirectory
		"should be '\.' on Wins, '/.' on Linux"

Hope this helps
Janko