[aida] ByteString value in 6.3

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Fri Aug 26 16:12:19 CEST 2011

On closer examination it looks as if the test:

at/tribute value class = OrderedCollection/

should be:

/attribute class = OrderedCollection/

and also:

/ifTrue: [(attribute contains: [:attr | eventPattern match: attr])
ifTrue: [^true] ] ]./

Is that the correct meaning?

Nicholas

might work better if it is the attribute class which is

On 26/08/11 13:22, Nicholas Moore wrote:
> WebElement >> existScriptForEvent: anEventString
>     | eventPattern |
>     eventPattern := '*aidaEvent(''', anEventString, '*'.
>     self attributes isNil ifTrue: [^false].
>     self attributes do: [:attribute |
>         attribute value class = OrderedCollection
>             ifFalse: [(eventPattern match: attribute value) ifTrue:
> [^true]]
>             ifTrue: [(attribute value contains: [:attr | eventPattern
> match: attr]) ifTrue: [^true] ] ].
>     ^false
>

> This fails if an attribute is a ByteString with DNU 'value'.
>
> Is there likely to be a problem with adding a 'value' method to String
> which returns '^self' ? It works so far.
>
> FYI ... I have loaded the latest Swazoo and Aida 6.3 and everything
> seems to work as expected.
>
> Regards
>
> Nicholas
>

> --