[aida] Port to VA Smalltalk

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sun Aug 21 12:57:04 CEST 2011

Hi Brad,

S, Brad Selfridge piše:

> Glad to hear from you. Before I commit to owning the VA port of AIDA, I
> want to first  understand how big of a job it is. My first commitment is
> that I want to learn how to develop using AIDA. I some projects that I
> want to webify soon.

Yes, it make sense. In the meantime we are working on a bit more
examples, videos and docs, so that it will be easier for you .

In the meantime let we find someone to port Sport, specially Sockets,
because this is essential and harderst part of the port. Long time ago I
tried it by myself but VA sockets are so different that I gave up.

And we have John O'Keefe here on ESUG conference, I'll try to talk with
him about Sport port...

Aida/Web