[aida] AIDAWeb

Brad Selfridge bsselfridge at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:05:43 CEST 2011

Is the stack look up trying to implement a form of continuation? If so,
then VASmalltalk cannot be used at this time, because VA doesn't support
continuations until the next major release.

VA uses Envy which has the concept of Applications and SubApplications
rather than Categories. It not much of a distinction but it does cause
the fileouts to be different. I just need to know which the sequence of
AIDA categories to fileout and convert.

--

Brad Selfridge
913-829-6980