[aida] AIDAWeb

Smalltalk smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Thu Aug 18 21:10:00 CEST 2011

Brad,

I do not know about VASmalltalk but I did the port of AIDA to Dolphin
Smalltalk and it was not complicated.
You can start the port and we can help you.

I think the mayor problems to the port comes with:
Object>>firstSessionFromStack
Object>>firstRequestFromStack
Object>>firstAppFromStack

These method use the StackFrame of each Smalltalk (in Dolphin is called
StackFrame).

Regards,
Bruno