[aida] Aida ToDo example ready

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Aug 17 20:48:07 CEST 2011

Dear Smalltalkers,

As part of comparison of web frameworks [1] Hannes Hirzel proposed to
make a concrete example of web app in all three frameworks [2]. He
proposed a ToDo example and here it is, an Aida version of it!

I also prepared a short description with screenshots and code snippets,
together of installation on Pharo, so you can try it by yourself:

	http://www.aidaweb.si/todo-description

Please review this description and study the code, I really like to hear
your opinion!

To install in on recent Pharo, first download Pharo one-click:

 https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/28437/Pharo-1.2.1-OneClick.zip

Then run following script:

  Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'AidaAddons';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfAidaToDoExample';
    load.

  (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfAidaToDoExample) load.

Aida will start running immediately, open in web browser a ToDo example at:

	http://localhost:8888/todo

[1]
http://forum.world.st/Comparison-of-Aida-Web-Seaside-and-Iliad-web-frameworks-tt3615190.html
[2] http://forum.world.st/Comparison-by-example-tt3619333.html