[aida] Recommended books on Web development

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Tue Aug 16 16:33:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

El 14/08/11 16:05, Janko Mivšek escribió:
> Dear all,
>
> Runar Jordahl gave me a good idea and I just put a list of recommended
> books as side-box on Documentation page of Aida website:
>
> 	http://www.aidaweb.si/documentation

Its a good idea. To improve navegability, I just put some reference
about beginners book's in the center part of the page and also put some
books for beginners with Smalltalk (putting the free Smalltalk books
from Stephane Ducasse and the Pharo by Example book). Something like:

For beginner's:

Check out the side-box with information about Web and Smalltalk
beginners documentation and books.

Cheers,

Offray

ps: ¿There is some kind of wiki to make this changes easily?