[aida] Bug in WebGridColumn?

Martin Polák nigol at nigol.cz
Mon Aug 8 18:57:17 CEST 2011

Hi Janko,

like me or not, but i found something bad happen in newest beta1.9 :). If you try to login as admin and click on Profile, than on Sessions, debugger is open in Pharo. So I looked around and found problem with WebGridColumn, so I update the method autoConvert:

WebGridColumn>>autoConvert: anObject
	(anObject class == Date and: [self parent hasShortDates])
		ifTrue: [^anObject shorterPrintSloString].
	(anObject class == SpDate) "Sport portable date"
		ifTrue: [^anObject shorterPrintSloString].
	(anObject class == SpTimestamp) "Sport portable timestamp"
		ifTrue: [^anObject printString].
	(anObject = 0 and: [self parent hasNoZeros]) ifTrue: [^''].
	^WebFormElement autoConvertToString: anObject

after this update, Sessions seems to operate normally.

Martin