[aida] [fix] WebMenu seems not to work in trunk and 4.1

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Nov 29 21:39:46 CET 2010

Hi ,
HK> using a WebMenu in Trunk, I get a debugger because in
WebMenu>>>printOptionsOn:
HK> the line:
HK> session := self firstSessionFromStack.
HK> gets a WriteStream instead of a WebSession.

which is fixed by:

printOptionsOn: aStream
        | option preselected |
        self collection isEmpty ifTrue: [^nil].
        self prepareSelected.
        preselected := self selected notNil ifTrue: [self selected asSet] ifFalse: [#()].
        aStream nextPutAll: '<option></option>'. "empty choice"
        "session := self firstSessionFromStack."
        self collection do: [:each |
                option := self aspect isNil ifTrue: [each] ifFalse: [each perform: self aspect].
                option := AIDASite convertToWeb: option on: self session.
                aStream nextPutAll: '<option'.
                aStream nextPutAll: ((preselected includes: each) ifTrue: [' selected>'] ifFalse: ['>']).
                aStream nextPutAll: option; nextPutAll: '</option> ' ]

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net