[aida] can't make WebMenu return selection

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Nov 29 19:54:49 CET 2010

Hi,

when I crate a webMenu a selection always returns nil. The menu is
displayed with the correct items and the correct initial selection, so
I must be doing something right.

Also when selecting a new item #selectedToAspect (in my case
#positionSelected:) gets sent but the argument is always nil.

this is what I do:

positionsSelectorComponent
        |e positionen positionsSelektor |
        e := WebElement new.
        positionen := observee abrechnung positionen.
        positionsSelektor :=
                WebMenu
                        aspect: #printForWebMenu
                        collection: positionen
                        selectedToAspect: #positionSelected
                        of: self.
        positionsSelektor
                onChangePost.
        e add: positionsSelektor.
        ^e

BTW in Trunk I have a different Problem, see other mail.

Thanks,

Herbert                          mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net