[aida] Happy news: WebSocket just started working

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sun Nov 28 23:35:22 CET 2010

Some reading about WebSockets:

  Introduction to WebSocket from Opera guys:
  http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/introducing-web-sockets/

  IETF WebSocket protocol RFP:
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-00

Test page to test if your browser supports WebSockets:

  http://testsuites.opera.com/websockets/

Current browser support:

  Firefox 4 beta
  Opera 11 beta