[aida] Webapps as examples

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 3 09:17:11 CEST 2010

2010/5/2 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si>

> Hi Mariano,
>
> The Smalltalk GSoC site could be interesting for you because is kind of
> classical CMS website with additional webapp functionalities and
> relatively simple to understand. Just that it is in VW for now and I'm a
> bit short in time to port it to Squeak/Pharo. Also both Aida and Scribo
> need to be synced first. Good time to release a beta  of Aida 6.1....
>
> When you need those test images?

Thanks Janko!

 Actually, the deadline is 14th...so 11 days. But don't worry, I would need
it anyway later regardless this deadline of this particular conference. But
there is no hurry for this ;)

> Also, can I put more examples in the
> same image or you prefer one image per example?

For me it is almost the same. I guess if you can put all the apps in the
same image is better for you as you can have a "downloadable ready with real
examples image" for AidaWeb/Scribo.

Then we can even create a particular group for ConfigurationOfAidaWeb so
that it can download (optionally) all these examples.

Cheers

Mariano